Friday, March 9, 2012

Cheese grater delight

SSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooo PUMPED for next Friday!!!!!!! I'm going to South Carolina with Curtis, Samma, and Christina.  OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!! I can't wait to just get into the car and gooooooooooooooooo. I need to have my feet in warm sand and sun on my skin!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm on a mission to get a new dress when we are there. An awesome fitted hot ass dress! But I am very particular when it comes to my clothes and I do not like to be disappointed with what I'm wearing. So this needs to impress! After I will be working my ass off getting these ladies ready for the wedding - My overall mission is to get super pretty and have enough fun for everyone at the reception without getting weird drunk. Then I want to sit in the hot tub for a while and just relax!! But this is 2 weeks from now - it's soooooooooooooooooo close but sooooooooo far still.

Today went well, this whole week went well actually. My cheese grater I take into work broke about 4 months ago and I never replaced it. I suppose I could have but it hasn't been a priority of mine. But nothing is better than freshly grated parm on anything! If someone told me I had to use Kraft shaky cheese, I'd laugh in their face and then follow it up with a snarky "i don't think so". But point of this paragraph - My boss brought me her cheese grater (a pampered chef one) to keep because she said she never used it. WTF, how do you not use an awesome cheese grater like that?!?! Then to add on to her awesomeness she told me to leave early! So I did! I'm sooooooooooooooooooo satisfied with the events of this week, but I'm also feeling really restless. Curtis came home last night, I was out but we hung out before bed. So that was nice. He does this weird thing when he sleeps. He'll smack his lips together like he's eating something, and without fail, I wake up and can't go back to sleep.

Last Sunday we had dinner at Brad and Chels' and I had such a good time!! It was honestly some of the best fun I've had in a long time.

Our team for the challenge has been doing really well!! I've been doing pretty ok but I have drank way more this week than I should have. It's amazing the effects alcohol have on you when you're starving!

No comments:

Post a Comment