I knew it! After posting how things had been going so well. Life (as it usually does) likes to reality check me. My reality check came in the form of my insurance not covering anything I need. So, I'm looking at dropping some serious money that could have all been avoided had, I just stayed on my hubs' insurance vs. my own plan. Right now my current beef is that it will cost me $1000 for the same birth control I was on for 4 years because I need to have it "re-done". I can not even describe how aggravated I am. WHY?!?!?! Why do I pay for insurance when it doesn't cover anything! This aggravation also falls into why this particular organization will cover boner meds for men but no sort of birth control for women.
I went to a wedding on Saturday for a friend. We've grown apart so much, I still like her. It's just waaay different now, I imagine she'll start growing a part from most of her friends who aren't involved in her church and have the same ideals. Which I'm at piece with, I try not to show my ass about how much I think things have changed. But, my ugly personality about it sometimes I think is mourning the less of how we used to be as friends. I will always have a special place in my heart for her, I just need to remember "you're ok, i'm ok".
On a positive note, PROVOLONE IS BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My once fatty fat cat is now home!!! I say once because he has lost about 5lbs and looks like normal P vs. his name heavy P. I will have him pack those lost lbs on in no time! This makes me SO happy!!! I missed that lazy fatty of a cat.
No comments:
Post a Comment