I've heard one of the things that people really admire about me is how I really nurture my relationships. And I've never realized it, but I absolutely do! I do it to a fault. I contribute soooooo much into my relationship, my friendships, acquaintances, my work cohorts, (I fall off when it comes to my family because none of us really like each other and not speaking just really works for us). Because I know one of these days I will need someone and I hope someone will be there for me. Not only does my connecting with everyone go with my regular friends and people in my everyday life, but if you and I have had some heart to hearts and didn't totally creep me out - boom! we're bffs. Say you dated one of my friends 100 years ago and I actually liked you with them, BOOM! - we're still totally bffs. I will nurture the hell out of a friendship or any kind of ship, I really need to let some things go or the "friends" or people I have a lot of faith in just dissipate, it's not doing anything for me other than frustrating me and aggravating me. I don't know why this is but I just connect with some people so easily and others not so much. But I feel like that's normal people problems.
A huge bummer this year was taxes for Curtis and I. We were thinking shit we've paid sooooooooo much money into taxes this year and then we find out from our tax lady that our total tax return is a whole 45 dollars! WTFH!!!! The over 15k we paid in this passed year and am not getting anything back. This is stupid ridiculous! But we didn't have to pay in at all which is nice or be audited. So I suppose I should be very grateful. Just super disappointing.
South Carolina - Since I have such an issue sleeping I'll probably take the first driving shift which will most likely be through the night.We'll be arriving on St Patrick's day sooooooo I know I'll need some mad energy for going out that night. It's been such a long time since I've "gone out", I love my posh bars with just a couple of drinks and chatting with a girlfriend. But going out, is a whole other monster all together. Also, I hope that I pull off this bridal party fluffing without a hitch. I would be so beside myself if things didn't go well for my friend on her day.
No comments:
Post a Comment