I've been going through this completely restless phase for the last couple of months. It's good because I'm staying active, and I'm happy. But, I am starting to think that I'm leaving people with the wrong impression of me. I know I joke around about being a huge hot mess, and I've proven it on occasion. For the most part I am quite boring. When I'm at home I blog, clean, love on my fur babies or my man, a good portion of my at home time is dedicated to reality TV. I want to say I'm your typical 26 year old woman with no children and a huge desire to never want to grow up. I have "never never land syndrome" if you will. I feel like I've reached the peak of my immaturity lately. But some pranks and jokes are just too perfect to not take advantage of. I don't want to be a lame bitter person who is "grown up". I'm having an awesome time being an adult without major responsibility (without a child). Sunday (Mother's Day) I had at least 3 people tell me happy Mother's Day, I never had a child with me. I didn't mind, I just said thank you because telling every person that I'm not a mom would grown tiresome after a while. I know my bod isn't where I want it to be, but I think people just thought I had a very nurturing look about me, which I find super comical.
Speaking of Mother's Day, I didn't call my mother at all. We do not and have never had a great relationship. We barely call each other for birthdays and I'm ok with that.
No comments:
Post a Comment