Monday, May 7, 2012

Weekends are far too short

I'm so happy about so many things going on in my life right now. I'm not really on a peak or in a valley, just on a plateau and I'm ok with that. I felt like I was being especially hard on myself before the half because I didn't train the way I was supposed to. I was dreading it, hating the thought of doing it, but I always seem to face anything head on even though I'm in the purist form of being terrified. I was doing really well  until the half way point. LOL - a friend told me she had me on gps tracking my updates in case she needed to resuscitate me..

I had a super fun filled weekend with friends that we haven't seen since our wedding. I was so happy about that. I love seeing people!!

Also something else I'm super excited about, is that my WET volunteer application was accepted!!! So, I will be volunteering at Bonaroo this summer!!

No comments:

Post a Comment